- Aussie Total Miracle Dry Shampoo – My all time favorite dry shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling refreshed, clean, and soft. One of the best things about it is the smell. The best I can describe it is as cotton candy. It is perfect for when you’ve gone a little too long without washing your hair and you need a pick me up.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray – One word, AMAZING. I can not compliment this product enough. It is a light facial spray with aloe, herbs, and rosewater. I use it after I take off my makeup, before I put on my makeup, and as a setting spray.
- Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel and Body Butter – This duo is one of my favorite body wash and body butter. I bought the travel size a couple weeks ago and after using it once I fell in love. So much I bought a bigger bottle! It has a refreshing and soothing smell, leaving my skin feeling smooth.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Crème – Swatches Left to Right: Twinkling, Majestic, Enlightened, and Sugar. I could not find the exact product I had ordered, but the one I linked is similar. I highly recommend these lip sticks. They are very smooth and feel like I’m putting on chap-stick. It does not feel at all drying or cracky. The lighter shades are perfect for a simple lip tint. They do not stay on as long as matte lip glosses, but last for a good bit.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette – **Limited Edition. I would purchase this product asap. It contains so many beautiful shades, ranging from light to dark. It is the perfect eyeshadow palette for makeup beginners. I love how it comes with matte shades along with shimmer shades. A mirror is attached which makes me love the product even more. The packaging is also very light weight and perfect for traveling. Obsessed.